Original Source: https://support.wix.com/en/article/wix-editor-adding-and-editing-text
Text is one of the most important parts of your site. Create interesting and engaging text to get your visitors' attention. If you change your mind, you can delete it just as easily.
Learn more about:
- Click Add
- on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Text.
- Click a text type:
- Themed Text: These text elements have been handpicked for you as they match your template's look and feel.
- Titles: These should be used for headings on your site to let your site visitors know what the pages or sections are about.
- Paragraphs: These should be used for most of the text on your site. They should contain most of your site's content.
- Drag a text element on to your page.
- Click the text element in your Editor.
- Click Edit Text.
- Type your text in the text box.
- Format your text using the options in the Text Settings panel. Learn More
- The character limit per text box is 60,000 characters (roughly 10,000 words) including spaces. If you run over the limit, you can simply add another text box.
- When pasting text from an external source, we recommend you follow the instructions here.
- If you are copying and pasting chunks of text and you go over the limit, you may find that a whole chunk gets removed. To resolve this, you just need to paste this chunk of text into a new text box.
- To edit the text on your site's menu, click here.